Got My New Puppy!!!!!

luvmydogs

well actually i got "her" yesterday. i was supposed to get a boy but she sold him. idiot. "forgetting" i had a boy reserved, well so i went to the other breeder, who luckily had one female left, because the woman who had reserved her, never showed up, and never got her deposit back. i got a red female Min Pin 8 weeks old, her name is cocoa and she hasnt had any accidents in the house yet. she loevs to go outside to potty. loevs us and the kids. of course she slept in my arms last night, and i slept like a baby. i havtn slept like that since cujo passed away....i will post pics A.S.A i got batteries for my camera ;)

Saje

Island dweller
She sounds perfect! That's just awesome. I'm so happy and I'm glad you are sleeping well. That's always a good thing

luvmydogs

German Sheperd Gurl said:
Congrats.Clear red or stag red.Rosco is a clear red.
shes a female rosco ;) clear red. what does a red stag look like? she is doing so good. she pooped and peed outside, everytime i took hre out. i started every 15 minutes, but she wouldnt do anything, so i go once every hour and she at least pees, and she just pooped outside. she doesn't like the leash too much, but i have no fenced in backyard, so i have to walk her on the lease. its weird cus every time i pick he up, she loves it, but when she is on the leash, and i pick her up, she growls...why????

Members online