Woman-werewolf says she's innocent of animal cruelty

She was on my local news and said that she is a wolf :confused:and that she likes people to call her "wolfie". She also has a rap sheet. She broke into a house and brought a knife to a high school she didn't even go to.

FoxyWench

Salty Sea Dog
i do think she needs some help, but more for the terrets than anything else.

in terms of her claims of being a werewolf, ive delt with therianthropes (people who feel they are more animal in soul than human) and none SERIOUS would ever publically claim themselves a werewolf (or other were) she would be classed as a low level "furry" (wearing the tail and announcing being a "wolife") which for most serious alters would make her simply someone who was seeking a little more attention.

personally i think other than looking and seeming a little weird, i dont think she means any harm and i dont think she killed the dog...

i would however be willing to belive this could be a prank by locals who may think she needs a lesson taught (ie local bullies)...

we had a case similar to this around here, a local goth kid accused of animal abuse who was into taxidermy, a local kid brought him the body of a dead cat, claiming it was his mothers and she wanted it preserved, then the kid posted some pictures and contacted the cops saying the kid was practicing satanism and killed the cat ect...
after an investigation he was cleared but could no longer practice taxidermy in the area, he moved out soon after because despite being cleared of charges local folks who already didnt look too kindly at him got downright nasty...

its a shame...just cause their different...

with the blade thing i do think THAT needs to be adressed, she says it was a mistake, i could understand if it was a blade left in the car or something (i do stage combat, theres been many times ive had a sword in my car on school grounds becaus ei had practice afterwards...
carrying it round however?!

Members online

No members online now.