I think I "own" a Golden now...

Zoom

Twin 2.0
She is getting much better about holding her sits!

She seems a little "top heavy" to me; I wonder if she'll even out:

How could anyone not love this face?!

Brattina88

awww.... how can anyone abandon such a sweet face ??
She ended up in good hands, though ;)

bubbatd

Yup !!!!! It's a " Zollie " ..... that's one thing about Goldens ... they do make eye contact . So glad you're working with her !!! She looks so sweet !!

Last edited:

makka619

Wow she is so pretty.

Hopefully you don’t hear from the owner again and she gets to go to a loving home with you. I am glad that she was playful with the other dog so fingers crossed.

Keep us updated.

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Awww Zoom she is a doll! :D

How could any one not want such a sweet face....:(

How old is she?

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Coming up on a year I think. Not totally sure if her room card information is right.

Fran27

She reminds me a lot of Boris :D She's really cute. Love the picture where she's jumping up, lol.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Aw Sonofa...

I went up to work with her a bit more today and let her and Sawyer see if they could play together. Turns out the mom finally remembered she had a dog and is (maybe) coming to get her tomorrow. :mad: :( I don't know what time and I have tomorrow off, so I don't know if I can manage to be up there the same she is to talk to her.

At the very least, as Zoe knows how to sit better now...

RD

Are you dead yet?
You mean she can still take the dog back after she let her SIT THERE FOR 2 WEEKS?

Grrrrr. :mad:

Zoom

Twin 2.0
That's what I asked! I mean, it's in our contract that she signed that after 2 weeks, no call/no show, etc. But she told our GM today "oh, I thought my husband called?" which is the first that any of us have heard of her having a husband for starters, and especially one that was more than just a bankroll for her manicures and fake boobs.

But the GM knows how I and my mentor feel about Zoe, so maybe she'll do my talking for me if I'm not there at the right time.

yoko

i don't think you guys should have given the dog back. she doesn't deserve to be in charge of another living thing. screw herself over but not her dog

EliNHunter

Omg, Zoom... this is HORRIBLE if that smart, beautiful dog goes back to the "owner"!!! :mad: I'm just now reading this and was so THRILLED to see what you and she have accomplished in such a short time! And what an IDIOT of a human being (if you can call her that) with this sweet dog! And this "person" didn't even know if the "husband" had called? And the KIDS weren't enquiring about their dog? Sure sounds like a loving family for Zoe to me! Sorry, I just need to rant!!!!!

Members online

No members online now.