I've been cursed!

Taqroy

Everything is breaking. I dropped my phone yesterday and it cracked all along the bottom of the screen (but still works thank goodness). And tonight Matt was cleaning my glasses and broke them. ::cries:: I've had these glasses for 6 years. I love them and now they're all broken. :(

Picture proof of all my broken things.

imagejpeg_2_2 by taqroy, on Flickr

IMAG0433.jpg by taqroy, on Flickr

ETA: Just in case the universe is listening - could the next thing to break be relatively inexpensive?? PLEEEEAAAAASEEEE? I'd like to be able to buy Christmas presents. Lol.

Romy

Taxiderpy
Oh no. :( Is the part that broke metal or plastic? Maybe they could be sautered? If it's plastic they might be able to be glued with zap-a-gap. If you set it with zap kicker it's phenomenally strong.

(((hugs))) Hope things stop breaking.

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
That's not a curse... Just means someone wants you to have shiney new things ;)

Depending on where you got your glasses you might be able to take them back & they will fix it. Same thing happened to mine and Empire Vision fixed them at no charge and they're about 5 yrs old.

Taqroy

Oh no. :( Is the part that broke metal or plastic? Maybe they could be sautered? If it's plastic they might be able to be glued with zap-a-gap. If you set it with zap kicker it's phenomenally strong.

(((hugs))) Hope things stop breaking.
It's the actual metal hinge part. That little pokey up bit you can see in the picture goes into the arm. We glued them together this morning and they're wobbly but holding up. I just need them to last until the beginning of the year so I can get new ones. >.< Thank you for the hugs. :)

That's not a curse... Just means someone wants you to have shiney new things ;)
Haha! But I can't afford shiny new things!! Lol.

Depending on where you got your glasses you might be able to take them back & they will fix it. Same thing happened to mine and Empire Vision fixed them at no charge and they're about 5 yrs old.
If the glue thing doesn't work I will probably take them in somewhere. To be honest I'm surprised they've lasted this long, I've abused the hell out of these glasses. :p

Oh nooooo! Poor phone! I am tough on my glasses.... I go through a pair every year. Usually the hinge falls off too.

*hugs* I hope nothing else breaks, or you will be eating Ramen for a while LOL. :p

Members online