Human stuff you want right now

DJEtzel

Ah man I got a pair of Bogs a couple weeks ago,best purchase ever!! Freaking love them. So you should get a pair as well lol.
LOL I've been wanting them for years, especially the last few months for tracking and training in the winter this year. I just haven't had the money yet because I've been doing so much dog stuff (the irony..) so I'm hoping by January I can justify them!

Why don't I ever have a boyfriend around the holidays? lol

Paviche

Duuuuude.
Bras. I want more than one bra that fits.
Winter boots
A nice beginner DSLR
Lots of comfy bed/bedroom accessories and decorations
New makeup
A car that handles better in the winter, probably a Subaru (even though I love my Fit)
A house. With lots of land.
Clothes that actually fit/are flattering
Tattoos! I want my Lucky tattoo touched up because it ended up looking weird in spots, my Rowan paw print, and a couple of others
A new computer monitor that doesn't have dead pixels and constantly emits a high pitched whine
BPAL! I haven't ordered in like a year or two but I want new scents
Sushi every day would make my life exponentially better

Not that I really want things or anything :p

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
Ah man I got a pair of Bogs a couple weeks ago,best purchase ever!! Freaking love them. So you should get a pair as well lol.
Bogs are amazing. I've had mine for close to probably 6-8 years. They are worn all through the winter (for what used to be chores) and have held up fabulously!

I want:

New camera body. A 50mm lens.

A new(er) truck for Josh. And if we are going all out, I'll sell my Canyon and buy another Cherokee.

A horse and all horsey things.

I'd like to upgrade our house to a farm.

Snowshoes.

Ozfozz

Highbread Dingbat
I feel odd saying this, but CLOTHES. Seriously, I went to pack for a weekend away and realized I have like 2 pairs of jeans and one of them is super ratty and too big. I am also down quite a few pairs of socks, and in need of new bras.

A new camera would be nice. I'd like to have something other than just my phone.

I'm keeping my wants pretty minimal right now just because my degree is finally on the freakin' horizon, less than half a year to go now before I start thinking about myself again lol.

Julee

UNSTOPPABLE
I feel odd saying this, but CLOTHES. Seriously, I went to pack for a weekend away and realized I have like 2 pairs of jeans and one of them is super ratty and too big. I am also down quite a few pairs of socks, and in need of new bras.
Me too, man. I have two pairs of jeans, one pair of shorts, and two or three shirts... the rest of my clothes I steal from Rick. :\

RD

Are you dead yet?
A pair of black, steel toe timberlands for work/winter. My cheap walmart steel toe boots bit the dust last year and I'm duct taping them back together for this winter.

Members online

No members online now.