Puppy crazy

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
luvmydogs said:
yea, come up to NY and stay with me for a few days. we can celebrate. because i am getting a Min Pin Puppy on Sunday, and feel the same as you!!! like i got ants in my pants. i cant sleep, eat etc.lol :D i wanna see pics when u get him ;)
oh, I'll be posting plenty of pictures right when I get home on Sunday! We have to stay over night at a hotel and pick her up the next morning. It's going to be a long trip but hopefully I can think of something to pass the time. I'll probably be entertaining our daughter for most of the trip. She always has to be walking around so being strapped into her carseat is a nightmare on long trips. I'm hoping to barrow a portable DVD player for her and she can watch Blue's Clues and stuff for the car ride. I'm all excited I feel like it's almost christmas.

bubbatd

You're right ...Amie...I'll look up other french words. We named our male boxer Chien...female would be Chienne ..Poodle : Caniche ....Barbette ..

Fran27

Yes, caniche is the translation for poodle :) It's amusing though that 80% of the breeds don't have a French translation.

bubbatd

I'm starting to warm up even more on Caniche .. different and good for a french poodle ! Barbette too !

Members online

No members online now.