Tricks/commands.

Move is necessary.
Just wonderng what commands or tricks your dogs know and what ones you are currently training!

Roly is pathetic and at the tender age of 10 he knows sit, stay, come, gentle and heal.

Lady is a bit more impressive. She knows, sit, stay, come, gentle, heal, shake(each hand), beg, speak up, crawl, go back(sheep work), off the road and she is very good at agility (if thats a trick)
I could have taught her to do anything but I couldnt think of any new tricks!

What do your dogs know?

mrose_s

BusterLove
Buster has sit, stay, come, lie down, focus, sit up, go back (can be get back from the door so I can go through or if he's facing me, it means walk backwards), stop (needs finishing but he has to drop to the floor mid recall), go weave, hup (jump), over left (used for when we were jogging together), woo up (slow down), high five.

Currently we're working on finishing his rollover and teching him "back through" eventually want to work up to him running backwards through my legs.

Also working to get his "focus" more reliable in more stressful situations.

Maxy24

Phoebe can do Sit, Stay, Come, Down, Paw, Wave, Sit pretty (although there is no command, only a hand signal), heel, rollover, wait (at the door), touch (with paw), Target (with nose), Bam! (I point my finger like a gun, she stands on her hind legs, I say bam!, she falls over onto her side and rolls onto her back where she lays), twirl (in a circle), crawl, slow (on a walk if she start to pull I can tell her to slow and she does) and she can shut a door. I think that's it.

I am working on back up (in heel position) and then will work on a fun trick of some sort.

Nestnuuka

Niji can do sit, stay, down, up (stand), heal, fetch, "murpata" (she growls and it sounds like she is talking - there isn't any translation to that word..), "sivu" (Niji comes to sit on my left side), come, jump (over obstacle), find, search (objects), track (Niji starts tracking), "jätkä" (command to find man in sar), bark, go (walks toward, we use this on agility too), left/right (I use these commands when we are skiing or cycling) and loose anything what she is carrying. I think I forget something.. Well, there is some agility commands, but I don't put them here :)

Niji is practicing following things: "go ahead" (this thing is in working dog trials, it means that dog have to run fast to forward and go down when owner say so), "ruutuun" (to square - it's in obedience, dog have to go to spot wich is tagged with four cone and then lay down after owner commands) and "oma" (own - dog have to find "stick" wich smells to her owner from other sticks and retrieve it to her owner. This is also in obedience.)

Nepo can do almost same things that Niji does :) Nepo can also shake paw, roll over, put his head on lap, wave tail and go to target.

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
Kenya knows sit, down, over (jump over something), weave (for agility), Kick it up (run faster), and To your bed (to go lay down on her dog bed) and Leave it

corgipower

Tweleve Enthusiest
Ares -

Commands:
Heel (verbal and hand signal)
Come (verbal and hand signal)
Sit (verbal and hand signal)
Down (verbal and hand signal)
Stand (verbal and hand signal)
Moving sit (verbal and hand signal)
Moving down (verbal and hand signal)
Moving stand (verbal and hand signal)
Finishes to the right and left (verbal and hand signal)
Wait (verbal and hand signal)
Bring
Over
Run
Place
Climb
Find
Ready
With Me
Out
Leave It

Tricks:
Sneeze
Bang
Giblaut
Shake
Wave

Working on crawl

Morgan -

Commands:
Finishes to the right and left (verbal and hand signal)
Bring
Climb
Ready
With Me
Out
Leave It

Tyr -

Commands:
Moving stand (verbal and hand signal)
Finish to the left (verbal and hand signal)
Bring
Over
Climb
Find
Ready
With Me
Out
Leave It
Pachen
Revier

Working on: