Popper and Agility Pics

adojrts

Sussie,

Where were you EVER attacked in the agility forum?????????????? Show me ONE post. I did check and then double checked, I couldn't find ONE.
What I did see was you getting, by your own words OFFENDED by the advice that had been given, that YOU had asked for. THEN you came back and said that was how you reacted to everything and you SHOULDN'T have responded that way, because you knew the advice given wasn't meant to offend nor was it attacking you.

Now you actually have the nerve to claim that we attacked you and made you feel like a bad handler/owner when that never happened!! And to warn others to stay away from the agility forum because of what appears to be YOUR insecurities and doubts??????

YOUR OFFENDED?????? Guess what darl'n, you have no worries of me ever making a comment again and certainly never giving advice to you when ASKED.
I have know people like you in the past (thankfully only one or two), they ask for advice and even pay for that advice, then get offended because they don't hear what they want to hear. Then they blame who gave the advice and play the victim.

Again, please point out one post in the agility forum were you were attacked, please post the link.

A

Angel Chicken

unfortunately, speaking with dekka is a lot like talking to a rock. I've actually enjoyed her other posts on other subjects. But the "you don't know what you're doing attitude and I'm the agility goddess" thing has soured me entirely. You can only take so much before you break. Clearly I stated that the dog now loves the teeter. I just KNEW as soon as I posted agility pics negative things would start pouring in, but I figured I'd give it a shot. I thought, well, it's a HUGE part of our lives, I'll share it with these folks I chat to all the time, I'm sure nobody will start harping on me as in the past. Well, lesson learned. Burned twice. I will never post anything remotely connected with agility here again. Apparently I'm a dumbass who is lucky enough to tie her shoes without drooling all over herself.
You know what though? She has that right. All of her dogs are agility stars, she has dogs AND horses that have been on television because of her training ability.

No one called you a dumbass, she was CONCERNED that your dog was scared. After all, he did look scared.

To me, that's a little shy of calling me an animal abuser. Especially when said person has, in the past, already hinted I'm an idiot.
Are you serious? No one even implied that, again, she was showing concern.

Dekka has told me before that my dog is fat, as a matter of fact, quite a few people have. Did I tell them that they were calling me an abuser? Nope... I took steps to make my dog lose weight, and make her health better.

You need to learn how to take criticism without making a full on war because someone simply said your dog was scared. Again, GROW UP.

Ya'll need to learn to wear a velvet glove, particularly when I only wanted to share some photos of my dog and I doing what we love - not be attacked for being a bad dog owner, repeatedly insulted and made to feel like the sport of agility is a hostile environment (do you remember that we got into this sport for the FUN??). Everything I do is wrong. I'm a horrible person.
You seriously need to get over yourself. No one said you were a bad dog mom, no one said you did everything wrong.

Your putting on a huge "Woe is me, no one loves me" front and no one is falling for it, Suzzie.

Dekka

Just try me..
WOW....

That was interesting.

I guess the nice encouraging things I have said in posts and in PM are also accusatory..

I think perhaps you need to look hard at yourself and find where this anger is coming from. You are seeing a lot of negativity where it doesn't exist. You are making yourself feel persecuted all on your own. NO ONE has ever attacked you that I have seen.

If you have been attacked you need to address it, or if it is bad tell a mod.

jess2416

Who woulda thought
WOW....

That was interesting.

I guess the nice encouraging things I have said in posts and in PM are also accusatory..

I think perhaps you need to look hard at yourself and find where this anger is coming from. You are seeing a lot of negativity where it doesn't exist. You are making yourself feel persecuted all on your own. NO ONE has ever attacked you that I have seen.

If you have been attacked you need to address it, or if it is bad tell a mod.
Dekka dont worry about it, you are a good kind person....and everyone here knows you only have the best intentions..

so if the twit doesnt want your help then I wouldnt even bother with it

Members online