ShaiCrew -- Healing, Zooming, Freezing Our Little Paws Off

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
ShaiCrew -- Healing, Zooming & Freezing Our Little Paws Off

Since the last time I posted a picture thread, Cookie got her stitches out and was freed from her lampshade and we had about a foot of snow arrive on our doorstep. All are pleased...

...except Webster. Any year that starts below 30°F is a stupid year, according to him.

Mira thinks the white stuff rocks. And also that I should throw the toy now

'course finding the tennis ball back is a bit more work now

"Wee!"

Got a little somethingsomething on your face there, kid

Kim just runs here there and everywhere like a manic puppy.

Even when I cut off her rear end.

And sometimes she's just a washed out manic blur.

Oh hey look, a group photo! Sorta. 'Course Kim is making faces and Cookie is bracing herself against a pent-up need to zoom and Mira had to bring a toy and Webster is trying to figure out why in heaven's name he is in a picture with the dogs...but hey I'm counting it.

< more >

Last edited:

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
Aaaand they're off

Tropical Webster coming in for an emergency paw-warming

Kim uses her face as a snowplow. Classy.

The Mighty Mouse Hunter

Stick your tongue out all your want, girlfriend, I can still see that ball.

Ack! Take cover!

Me: Ahhh, yes dear. Of course I knew would you stop in time. Never a moment's doubt. *gulp*
Mira: Less talking more throwing.

Cookie makes the best of being zoom-deprived

Webster once again dreams of finding an idiot-free home. Somewhere warm. With unlocked trashcans and food left on countertops. And no goofy retrievers. *wistful*

And Kim thinks that if the temperature drops another ten degrees or so, it could be downright pleasant outside.

Last edited:

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
Parting shot...

This is Mira's "I know you have a tennis ball no matter how much you pretend otherwise. DO NOT LIE TO THE FLATCOAT" face

/end

houlahoops

Oh, Cookie!!! I thought she'd be gone by the time I got back...she's really filling out nicely! And of course the rest of your crew is lovely as always!

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
Oh, Cookie!!! I thought she'd be gone by the time I got back...she's really filling out nicely! And of course the rest of your crew is lovely as always!
She would have been until she decided to take drastic measures to stay a few more weeks and broke her own femur...so she is still going home but we are getting her fixed up and well on the road to recovery before putting her through a long trip!

BostonBanker

I was going to beg for Webster, so if Sara is begging for him, the only logical choice is for Zuma to come here.

I always thought Webster was adorable. When I realized how *teeny* he is, I started loving him with an enthusiasm that would probably get me a restraining order were he human.

Nbc0

Zipbeh Zerooo
Gorgeous dogs and gorgeous photos. Brought a huuuuge smile to my face seeing your bunch

I. Love. Webster's. Ears. <3

Your dogs are all so adorable! And you can definitely see each one's personalities captured in the photos!

spiffy

OMG love your gorgeous dogs. Your muttly crew made me turn green with envy. :)

Toller_08

Mira looks really grown up and mature in some of these. And I'm so glad to see Cookie doing so well! Webster always makes me laugh, and I adore your Kim. I wish there were Kim-dogs for the rest of us.

Members online

No members online now.