We opened our secret santa!!

PlottMom

The Littlest Hound
No card, so if you sent us a package, fess up! The girls LOVED it - this is Keena's first year, and she actually knows how to open gifts, so it was super fun!

Patiently waiting...

Keena opening one.

An egg baby! I always wanted one of these! I think I may have been as excited as the dogs!

Lizard LOVES this leopard! If anyone doesn't know, Liz didn't know how to play when I first got her, so whenever she gets excited about a toy it pretty much makes me cry :)

LOVES the leopard!

And Rage adopted the baby elephant! Everyone found a toy they like, no fighting.

Lastly, Daisy really really liked the duck flavored buddy biscuits :) I wish I had a photo of the moment where everyone else was looking at their toys, and Liz snuck over, picked up the bag of treats & pranced away with them.

THANK YOU SO MUCH, SECRET SANTA! We really appreciate it :)

JessLough

Love My Mutt
Yay so glad it got opened!

Yah, sorry about the no card thing xD My "elf" I had helping kind of forgot to stick in the package until AFTER the package was shipped, LOL

I'm so glad your dogs liked everything! I found you had said in the "Dog Stuff Wants" (or whatever it was) thread you wanted an egg baby and some kongs, so I wanted to get those in there too :)

I'm glad Daisy liked the treats! I wanted to get her something super special as well, since she's the favourite and all, but... I don't know... nothing seemed right/good enough that I could find in time. So maybe she'll get her own little package when I find that perfect thing :)

ETA: all that to say, even though it seems like random things, I really tried to get something everybody would love and to not leave anybody out, and there WAS a reason for it all!

Merry Christmas! :D

Last edited:

PlottMom

The Littlest Hound
Thanks soooo much, Jess! Now I see why you wanted us to open it so bad! Lol!

It is PERFECT - everyone found something they loved, and hours later they're still playing :)

Daisy only likes food so the buddy biscuits are perfect ! And the kong is great! I'm hoping it will help Liz's crate anxiety, because I feel bad leaving her outside when it's cold & we're gone, but if I crate her she pees & rolls around in it... fingers crossed this will keep her busy!

Members online

No members online now.