Really Delta?!

JessLough

Love My Mutt
So my flight to/from florida was booked through Delta. I just happened to check the itinerary, and they made some changes. Way there? Fine, I get to Orlando a whole minute later. Way home? I'm going through Detroit, my plane lands in Detroit at 4:53pm or something like that. My plane from Detroit to Ottawa? Leaves Detroit around 2:30pm that same day, and lands in Ottawa at 4:04pm.

Yep, I'm gonna do some funky time travel and be home before my plane even lands in Detroit. And to think, I was worried about being stuck in Detroit ;)

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
O Delta. Matt tried flying them to Florida and that was a mess of epic proportions. He wound up on a Westjet flight the next day after Delta ran off with their tail between their legs, and he said it was a great flight.

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
Oh man! I just PM'd you back about the whole ordeal. At least they're doing this now and not the day before you fly- we'll get it straightened out, and I'm sure we can cancel since it is NOT what I paid for!!!

I've learned that all airlines just suck. I've had issues with every airline I've flown on except for Aer Lingus, which was awesome.

Of course, the prices for flights are really fluctuating at the moment. Air Canada was the same price as Delta a couple of weeks ago, but was $100 more when I booked. I guess I assumed a 5 hour flight wouldn't have much hassle.

Ugh this makes me SO mad.

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
It's all figured out for now (hopefully it STAYS that way!).

We don't have to worry about Jess sleeping in Detroit lol.

JessLough

Love My Mutt
Haha yah, as Jessie said, for now it's figured out. If not, I'll keep you in mind, thanks!

I really didnt wanna be stuck in a hotel in Detroit. Ewwww. I'd like to make it home alive.. Without some disease from a hotel :rofl1:

maxfox426

My dog tickles my soul
Delta is the embodiment of evil. I will never fly with them again EVER! I'll just walk if the only airline available is Delta. *shudders*

Members online

No members online now.