Good Girl Brag...

Chloe survived her first trip on the subway today and was a perfect angel! :)

It was a very long subway ride and she didnt make one peep the whole way... I could feel the crate shaking a little, so I know she was nervous but she was such a good girl!

And as a reward she got to have a urine sample taken from her bladder with a needle. :p

Even my dog has turned into a true new yorker.

/brag.

Doberluv

A-w-w-w-w....what a good girl. She had to tolerate a lot today. I hope whatever ails her is rectified.

Thanks guys... we are still ruling things out, slowly but surely, LOL... it is going to be a long process I think.

Anyway my old (NOT GOOD) vet had her on antibiotics for so long, this new vet wanted to see if there was actually any bacterial problem going on or not... so she was off the meds for a week and now they just had to get a clean urine sample... using the needle is the only way to ensure it is 100% sterile.

A lot of the very serious things they were worried about have been ruled out (which is good!), so it is starting to look like a possible hormone deficiency or something.

In the meantime, she acts fine and I treat her like any other dog, she went to the dog park for a short time the other day, she gets to go places with me, play with everyone else... I dont want this possible sickness to prevent her from having all the experiences puppies should have and I want to make sure she is socialized well and used to all different things... which in NYC means getting used to the subway, LOL.

Members online

No members online now.