TWD mid season premiere discussion (SPOILERS!!!)

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
Love it? Hate it? Meh about it? Did you wish it went differently?

I for one thought there we'd too many horror movie-esque "shock scares" and too much of Carl doing stupid **** that he knows better then to do!

But I was glad to see in the previews for next season that my Daryl is ok :)

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Stupidest, most pointless episode ever.

Carl is an idiot, as usual.

The only part i liked was the glimpse into michionnes past.

Other than that... Waste of an hour. More commercials than show and what was show... Sucked lol

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
But ... Michonne is still alive and bad ass! As is Daryl! That's something, right? Lol.

I guess Carl's "acting out" was his way of dealing with what they think is everyone's death (since at this point they don't know if anyone else made it out alive). But I agree, he was stupid :/

I have been saying I wanted that cold opening for weeks.. like in the comic.. then they did it and I majorly :(

Boring, per usual. It cracks me up they manage to suck me back in every time and still be meh.

JacksonsMom

I've been so 'meh' about it throughout most of this past season, until the last episode back in December (or whenever the midseason finale was). I just feel like there's only so much you can do now... it just seems like it's ALWAYS the same thing. Get attacked by zombies, no surprise there. It's never a shock when it happens either. You always KNOW when zombies are going to pop out which is kind of annoying. Then one of them always does something incredibly stupid (*cough* Carl *cough*). Then they have no food, or they're just out killing walkers. The one scene in the midseason finale where the little girl was playing by the water and a zombie just SO HAPPENED to pop up out of the ground RIGHT where she was sitting and attacked her. I was literally laughing. Like, I realize it's a zombie show, but it used to be realistic (as realistic as such a show can be).

I don't know, I'm just not feeling it. The only reason I honestly still watch is because my brother watches it every Sunday and I'm usually over there on Sundays so just... end up watching. I hope it starts picking up.

I actually like how Carl is becoming 'in charge' - I think it'll be a nice change of pace, and he's turned into a little badass. I think the kids acting has gotten much better too. But yeah the thing with him going out on his own was just dumb, and no surprise there that he got attacked.

Members online

No members online now.