My Menagerie

These are my kids, fosters and forevers :)

Yellow Belly Lily Liver - 13

Ralphie Rooster - 13

Leeroy Jenkins - 11 (about 5 on the left, 10.5 on the right)

Sophia Rose - 8ish

Bam -7 or 8 (foster) and Shinobi, the Ninja Pirate - 4

Samurai - 3ish

Jericho - 4ish (foster)

Zero - 1.5

Zeke ("wee baby Seamus") - 9 months

Alex - 16

I very much love the son added to the list of your menagerie, gave me a chuckle!

Gorgeous group of dogs (and boy)! I love Zero! I have a thing for happy smiles and fun up ears.

I very much love the son added to the list of your menagerie, gave me a chuckle!

Gorgeous group of dogs (and boy)! I love Zero! I have a thing for happy smiles and fun up ears.
I couldn't handle this crew if it weren't for Alex's help, but yeah...teen boys are definitely a different kind of animal ;). Zero is AWESOME...way more energy than I am used to, but SOOOO much fun! We are going to be starting a nosework class here pretty soon and I am so excited! I can tell you are a fan of ears...your pups are awesome :)

What a great group!

I love Samurai!
Samurai is a sad one-eyed panda...he has gained FOUR pounds this winter. I should not have a 33 lb boston terrier (even if he is a mix), so he is on a new diet and exercise program...he keeps giving me the stinkeye...lol.

Stealing Leroy. Thanks. ;)
Could I interest you in Jericho instead?:lol-sign: Leeroy is my princess. Yes, he is a boy...but he is sort of a diva, and totally my baby. He is 11.5 now and experiencing some spots of doggy alzheimers...I've told him he is not allowed to get ANY older.

If Zeke and Zero go missing, don't you come looking at my house. Nope.

What a good looking crew!
Thanks! Funny you mention those two...they are best buddies. Zero was quite sickly when she came to me as a wee, emaciated puppy, so I waited until she was over a year to spay her. We got itty bitty baby Zeke when he was 5 weeks old (he weighed less than 2 lbs) and Zero was on the tail end of her first (and only) heat. She IMMEDIATELY became pseudo-mama to him...I have never seen anything like it! They are still the best of buddies...he weighs 9 lbs now and she is 40, but they play NON STOP :)

Members online

No members online now.