Who provides your Dogs' health care?

Athebeau

I have wonderful Vets, my own personal Vet is a homeopathic Vet which I am just thrilled about. Since the new protocol regarding vaccines came into affect I no longer have my dogs vaccinated. I also chose to titer every 3 years instead of vaccinating and stressing the immune system.

The only people I ever see my Vets being rude with are Customer's who think they know more, and penny pinchers. I have seen them give breaks to Customers who deserve breaks, not the ones who demand breaks be given.

My Vets set me up on an account, so, in case of an emergency and I don't have the funds I can just put it on my account. My Vet spent hours with me when I was going through bloating problems with Athena...and he only charged me half the appointment price. My Vet is wonderful and is not a backer of many prescriptions, he will only prescribe a prescription IF he thinks there are no natural ways to help. He does not stand behind any commercial dog foods as he thinks raw is the way to go, and is the first one to give out homeprepared recipes for any disorder...he is a dream (and good looking I might add).
He was orginally trained as a conventional Vet, then went to work up in Ontario at homeopathic Vet clinic. He became certified and studied. He is extremely good with the dogs and no procedure yet (including lacerating a cyst in my old girls mouth) required sedation. My Vets sum up the dogs by the owner and the dogs attitude.

Members online

No members online now.