tell me if this is weird

neko12_48767

I love my dog Neko
my dog is a lab-chow mix, and is a year and 4 mouth, and he has so much energy its not funny. I will take him outside to play with our GSD and he will run around the yard 3 times and go do something elso. then we will play ball and I will throw the ball they will go after it and my lab will walk the other way after you throw the ball 3 times. YOu play frebee he will do the something because when I bring him in from outside he is still so hyper but he will not play game for a long time please tell me

Athe

You might want to find some thing else that perks this dogs interest. I have seen many hyper dogs that almost seem to have ADD (attention Deficit disorder). They seem to want to get all the energy out, but, get bored by doing the same action over and over. Have you tried going out on long stimulating hikes? this wears out my hyper Dobex. You just have to find new things to keep the young dog interested. Go for a hike then come home and play fetch.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Also maybe try getting one of those giant tennis balls. teddy loves his. it's the size of a basketball and he can't control it very well so its like its alive and has a mind of its own. he will run up to it but as soon as he touches it then it moves again and that keeps him interested. that might be something your dog might enjoy. we got ours at the 5below store. it's like a dollar store except its things for 5 bucks and under

Princess will run circles in the yard, Gracie does the same thing. They chase each other, then gracie hops in the pool. Sits. Jumps out and runs again. rarely will they play fetch. So we play things like hide and seek, and made up games.

Ash47

Taco Dog
I have a Chow/Lab mix and she is very hyper. I understand where you are coming from!! She loves tug-of-war. That is her game of choice! LOL It gets SOME of her energy out. Like I always say, she has the looks of a Chow but migod did she get the temperament of a Lab. One of those really happy go lucky ones that always makes you laugh.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.