Where does he put all that???

Fran27

Tips was in his crate for 90 minutes while I was (trying to) take a nap. He woke me up 5 minutes ago barking so I figured he had to pee (he only ended up in the crate in the first place because he peed on the floor and the crate is the only place he won't pee in).

Well, I took him outside, and he peed. I promise he did for almost one minute straight. Where does he put all that????

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
I don't know but our dog does the same thing. He'll go for like minutes and you're standing there with the leash like "well, I guess he really did have to go outside."

King as embarassed me several times due to his bottomless bladder. I don't understand where it comes from, since he drinks so little water.

One time I was taking him for a picture with "santa" for christmas cards and walked him around the outside and he peed three LONG times, so I thought I was all set. We barely got inside and there was a barrel and he laid it down for about 15 seconds and then, thinking he had to be done, proved me stupid when he started hassling (playing really roughly) a Doberman and then peeing a huge amount on a table leg and then again on another barrel! The Dobe was a basket case by the time they took him into the room with santa. King kept standing up on his back legs to look at him and the Dobe just wanted to go home, and wanted no part of santa, and especially didn't want King watching him at all.

Another time I walked him around for 15 minutes, trying to come close to emptying him out and then went into Petsmart where he peed twice, once was a huge amount, and also made a golden retreiver angy enough to try to attack him after he decided that he would be a good "sap" to mess with. The Golden got scared quick and put on a good show of snarling and had his hair up, etc. King was thrilled by this, and wanted to wrestle, as usual. Most dogs do not understand he's just playing, and he doesn't understand that he scares the hell out of them.

Members online

No members online now.