Barf?

Lizmo

Water Junkie
I'm just looking at different pre-made raw diets and was wondering what you guys think of this?

I am not comfortable feeding a lot of raw right now. And my parent's don't like the idea a lot. So I have heard a lot about BARF, but is it good?

Also, I have to become a member (LOTS of info they want) before I can see there products :rolleyes: So are they any good?

Jennifer

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Okay, you have me confused now LOL

BARF is a pre-made raw diet...BARF To shop on line(or just see their products) you have to become a member.

Sooo, I want just wondering if anyone has/had used this. :)

Am I making sense now?

jess2416

Who woulda thought
oh ok.. I was just confused when you started talking about becoming a member...

sam

I didn't know there was a BARF brand of premade. To me Barf was just the acronym for 'bones and raw food' that Billinghurst coined when he started out writing about raw diets. I thought the Barf people were traditioanlly anti premade / commercially prepared and all for prey model, do it yourself raw. (I guess I'd know if I took the time to read the site eh?)

Lizmo

Water Junkie
I didn't know there was a BARF brand of premade. To me Barf was just the acronym for 'bones and raw food' that Billinghurst coined when he started out writing about raw diets. I thought the Barf people were traditioanlly anti premade / commercially prepared and all for prey model, do it yourself raw. (I guess I'd know if I took the time to read the site eh?)
Oh, wow I always thought is was a premade sorta of raw food :eek:

fillyone

But please, call me Barb

MafiaPrincess

Obvious trollsare Obvious
To me BARF is what Sam listed.. It's usually bones, raw meat, some people add veggies.

Then there is prey model raw, which is pretty much bones and meat..

Going premade while it is raw, I don't necessary call it BARF.

Members online

No members online now.