Colored, White, Big, or Small?

How do you like your Christmas tree lights?

• Tiny and colored

Votes: 17 42.5%
  • Tiny and white

Votes: 14 35.0%
  • Large and colored

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Large and white

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • I use candles as tree lights

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't put lights on my tree

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't have a tree

• Candy cane fudge

• Total voters

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
I have a tree with tiny white lights. But the tree I decorated for Mike has tiny colored lights. I love them both.

As long as they don't blink, I'm good.

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
My favorite has always been the "traditional big bulbs"... which, after Googling that term I've come to realize it's probably just my family that calls them that. :p

So, big and colored. I think white lights are very pretty, and that's what we have on our tree this year and that's what my mini bedroom tree has too.... but I really have a preference for colored lights.

Also, I really hate the LED lights.

Xandra

My favorite has always been the "traditional big bulbs"... which, after Googling that term I've come to realize it's probably just my family that calls them that. :p

So, big and colored. I think white lights are very pretty, and that's what we have on our tree this year and that's what my mini bedroom tree has too.... but I really have a preference for colored lights.

Also, I really hate the LED lights.

Grab

I prefer the small, white lights. That said,we usually have a small tree. Perhaps if I had a large tree I would like larger lights.

We haven't had a tree for years, but are getting one this year so the kiddo can enjoy,etc.

GipsyQueen

I like white small lights, or what we have - ones that look like candles but are not. Christmas lights must be white though... everything else looks kinda meh, to me.

spiffy

For the past several years, our Christmas tree has small multicolored lights. This year we have opted for blue and silver theme thus the tree has tiny silver lights and the ornaments are in silver and blue. The effect is so regal though the kids are telling me that they love the vibrant colors of red, gold and green. Guess that will be our theme (AGAIN) next year.

Members online

No members online now.