Photos to come (in like 6 hours), but this is to great to wait

DemitriousK

Nobody In Particular
Buddy boy LOVED his new pool... and he finally came to appreciate the green ball that he wouldn't give the time of day for the last year... Starts out slow... but worth the wait... Put the two together (new pool, old useless toy) and WHAMO buddy has his new favorite thing in the whole wide world...

Aussie Red

Rebel With Cause
Awe that was great Mit. I was waiting for the collapse of the pool walls and Buddy did not let me down lol. I did not want to believe I had the only dog who loves his pool but I believe he loves to see me fill it more. lol. Hey it sure looks as if Baby Bella sure loves her brothers. Banzai and Bella seem to have really bonded. Have they gotten in the pool yet?
Buddy is just the bomb, too cute for words. His actions are fun to watch. I love your kids.

DemitriousK

Nobody In Particular
Banzai spent all morning in the pool today barking (non stop) at the ball... he *loved* *LOVED* herding that thing in the water... I bet if we got 4 of em he would love it even more... he could really herd! Bella has been in for brief periods, but she's not sure what to make of it.

As for the bonding... Bella and Banzai have a very strong, gentle loving, relationship. While Bella and Buddy have an (equally as strong) "hey, I bet if we took turns hitting each other as hard as possible in the shoulder you'll cry uncle before I do" "alright little GIRL... you're on" kind of relationship.

Buddy is just plain not as affectionate a dog as Banzai. On the other hand... when Buddy does feel like being affectionate he REALLY lets you know he cares. Just the other night (Nikki about died laughing) Buddy gave me about 10 straight minutes of puppy kisses... all over the face and neck... He's a lot like his father that way... We dont display affection often, but when we do it's pretty fierce. :)

Nikki, btw, is working on training him to clean my face on demand... she finds it *SO* amusing... She pokes my forehead and says "Buddy, Look, Here, Puppy Kisses" (sigh... women)

DemitriousK

Nobody In Particular
Did you notice the *furious* tail wagging in the beginning when he was looking at us? As if to say "Mom, Dad, this is the bestest thingy ever!"

jess2416

Who woulda thought
Its Been 6 Hours ......

Hurry Up Already :p :lol-sign: :popcorn: :lol-sign:

Members online

No members online now.