Snapshot from your day

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Sawyer was guarding the hallway to the bedroom where Kitty was hanging out. He doesn't like Marley getting too close to "his" kitty.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
lol Zoom. Sawyer will be fully entertained. He has a new job now.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator

Took some of these several days ago and just now bothered to see if I got anything good. Oh hai Baby P.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Vic says "YOu will stop taking pics of the kittens and only take pics of me. REmember me? The one you USE to take all the pics of?" Fooled you Vicabur.

Sekah

The Monster.
Exhibit A: Why I have not gone to the bathroom alone in years.

Note: This is the crappy cat door put into the laundry room by my house's previous owners. I have not uncrappified the door yet.

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
I was reorganizing the entire apartment today and was working on cleaning something by the door when I heard whining.

He was stuck. But very proud of the fact that he was stuck.

Stupid dumb puppy. <3

Toller_08

Sometimes the hairy black dog is really bad. Really, really bad.

I had no idea I caught any of that until I uploaded my pictures. I've had to get on her for this so much lately, and she does know it's not appropriate, but sometimes she just can't help herself. Thankfully Keira backs me up and tells her how rude it is too. Bad teenage puppy.

Dagwall

Poor scared pup at the shelter yesterday. I wanted to take him out for a walk but he didn't know me and was scared. Spent about 10-15 minutes sitting calmly ignoring him in the front of his run tossing bits of treats over to him with no luck. He'd take the treats about 5+ feet from me but come no closer. Fortunately someone has taken the time to get to know him and he went to his new home yesterday.

Good luck Kentucky, hope you love your new home.

Members online

No members online now.