hello, I am new to chazhound

I joined because I have had issues with my dog and find them hard to resolve sometimes, especially when searching the internet for answers.

-lori

my most current issue is.....
What is a good product that I can use to eliminate pet urine odor in carpet?
Old urine and new urine?

I am not concerned about any stains from pets or products - as long as I can eliminated the odor without replacing the carpet and pad. The areas are all over the house, and I have a black-light so I can find all of them.

I love my dog very much and he has become a part of our family, getting rid of him is NOT an option - I plan on replacing the carpet and pad after he dies naturally.

MY DOG HAS AN INCONTINENCE PROBLEM AND IS ON MEDICATION - just an fyi, so you all don't think I am an irresponsible pet owner.

Natures Miracle is the best thing.

Spray it on.... it can take up to two weeks to dry... but let it sit there so that it can get all the way into the pad.

Good Luck.

Natures Miracle was one that came up in my internet search. Have you tried anything else to compare?

What about products that veterinarians use?
Have you ever tried these?

I also found a product called "urine off" have you or anyone else on chashound ever used it?

bubbatd

Welcome and I agree with Natures Miracle . Stick around and get to know us !!

I used a number of products, resolve, urine off, arm and hammer, basically anything that said "pet odor and stain remover".

Natures Miracle gets all stains and odors out.

Hopefully someone else will have another recommendation, good luck.

Pam111

I've used Nature's Miracle, Simple Solution, the off brand sold at Wal-Mart, the citrus stuff sold at Wal-Mart, and vinegar/water. Most of the time now I just use vinegar and water and honestly think it works just fine. In my old apartment, there was an area under the puppy pad that got completely soaked down into the carpet. I used vinegar/water, let it soak for a day or two, put baking soda on top when dry and then vacuumed. It worked

bubbatd

That's what I have done . But let it soak for a while and then added towels and stepped on them .

LuvsDogs

Hello & welcome to chaz. I've used an enzyme spray & it seems to work on the odour. I have a sensitive sense of smell.
Is your dog on hormone tablets for the incontinence? My previous dog had the same problem from time to time.

Members online

No members online now.