The Venting Thread

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
We went from 70F this weekend to close to 0 and snow this morning. WTF weather. Make up your mind.

Also today:

1 hour drive to work, which is usually 20 mins. So I was way late. Because of snow and ice.

Got to work, stuck on an elevator. Even more late.

Also, woke up with a stye on my eye. :(

Saeleofu

Don't be surprised when I unfriend you after the third time you post anti-vaccine/vaccines cause autism crap on my wall. I don't want that **** on my wall. Period. That's basically like me posting atheist stuff all over the wall of someone who I know is very religious - it's rude and I would never do it, even thought I disagree with their view. Keep your **** on your own wall.

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
We went from 70F this weekend to close to 0 and snow this morning. WTF weather. Make up your mind.

Also today:

1 hour drive to work, which is usually 20 mins. So I was way late. Because of snow and ice.

Got to work, stuck on an elevator. Even more late.

Also, woke up with a stye on my eye. :(
same here ... they said we were supposed to get to 40 something today and its like ... 29 outside ... WTF weather YOU'RE GOING THE WRONG WAY!!!! :wall:

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Sounds like a normal week for Colorado, LOL. It's hard to keep up with what you should be wearing for the day.

I worked out pretty hard last night at 9pm and I'm having a hard time lifting my arms over my head. And because the rest of my co-workers are lazy little b@stards, I was one of three people out brushing snow off the cars, so it took forever.

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
Sounds like a normal week for Colorado, LOL. It's hard to keep up with what you should be wearing for the day.

I worked out pretty hard last night at 9pm and I'm having a hard time lifting my arms over my head. And because the rest of my co-workers are lazy little b@stards, I was one of three people out brushing snow off the cars, so it took forever.
I don't put up with lazy bastards, if someone isn't pulling their own weight, then I will speak up and tell then.

Ozfozz

Highbread Dingbat
Don't be surprised when I unfriend you after the third time you post anti-vaccine/vaccines cause autism crap on my wall. I don't want that **** on my wall. Period. That's basically like me posting atheist stuff all over the wall of someone who I know is very religious - it's rude and I would never do it, even thought I disagree with their view. Keep your **** on your own wall.
Okay, I get it if they're posting it on their own wall. Their beliefs (regardless of how skewed), their wall. But on YOUR wall? Yeah I'd be deleting them too.

Some people seem to need a lesson in appropriate social behaviour. :wall:

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
I wish it would stop being so **** cold. My boa can't be shipped to me right now because it has been ridiculous temperatures. I want her here nowwww!!! **pouting**

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
Okay, I get it if they're posting it on their own wall. Their beliefs (regardless of how skewed), their wall. But on YOUR wall? Yeah I'd be deleting them too.

Some people seem to need a lesson in appropriate social behaviour. :wall:
is it possible they just shared it? shared pics automatically goes to all their friend's news feed.

JessLough

Love My Mutt
I get it. You like things done one way, and you would prefer not to change.

Please don't tell me you "understand my struggles" with OCD because of this. Until it is affecting your life, no, you do not. Liking things a certain way /= OCD.

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
I get it. You like things done one way, and you would prefer not to change.

Please don't tell me you "understand my struggles" with OCD because of this. Until it is affecting your life, no, you do not. Liking things a certain way /= OCD.
I get so aggravated when people use the term "omg I'm/you're so OCD" for liking something a certain way, or liking a house today... that's called being particular about something and it's not a disorder.

Not that I have it, but being around people who really do have it (like Marshall, and you) I get that it's not what half the world thinks it is. ugh.

Sorry. <3

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
I am ADHD ... and I get a lot of "OMG you're so OCD!" comments as well. Look ... I have to do things a certain way so I can FIND things (like gloves and car keys ... etc) I also arrange my clothes a certain way for the same reason. It doesn't mean I am OCD :/

Saeleofu

is it possible they just shared it? shared pics automatically goes to all their friend's news feed.
Nope. I know the difference between my wall and my news feed. I can hide **** on my news feed. I have to delete it off my wall - AND I get notifications when it's on my wall.

Oko

Silence, peasants.
Nope. I know the difference between my wall and my news feed. I can hide **** on my news feed. I have to delete it off my wall - AND I get notifications when it's on my wall.

You get set it up so you must approve posts for them to go on your timeline. That's the setting I have. :)

Saeleofu

You get set it up so you must approve posts for them to go on your timeline. That's the setting I have. :)
That's the setting I have, too, but I still get notifications every time someone posts on it. So if someone is posting vaccines-cause-autism bullshit on my wall, which I then get a notification for, and have to go delete, they're getting unfriended. I know how to use Facebook, that's not the issue.

Oko

Silence, peasants.
That's the setting I have, too, but I still get notifications every time someone posts on it. So if someone is posting vaccines-cause-autism bullshit on my wall, which I then get a notification for, and have to go delete, they're getting unfriended. I know how to use Facebook, that's not the issue.

Um I just thought you didn't know about that setting and was trying to help, no need to say you 'know how to use Facebook' as if I'm insulting you. And that is frustrating, and I would unfriend them too.

Julee

UNSTOPPABLE
I like how being in a car for ten minutes with one person can f**k me up beyond belief for days after. I had finally gotten stable 99% of the time and now I'm back to panic attacks, hyper awareness, hypersensitivity, and anxiety induced ragey fits every day. I can't even get up to the dog park and back without hyperventilating and blubbering like the big fat stupid baby I am.

Dear sir: I'm sorry your cat is urinating outside of the litter box. He's got the kind of cat personality where in his own mind he clearly thinks he's King Turd of Poo Mountain. That's probably part of the reason he's doing it. BUT the other really crucial part is probably that it has been going on for TWO YEARS before you decided it bothered you enough to address it. This is going to take some work, roll up your sleeves. Love, me.

Paviche

Duuuuude.
I like how being in a car for ten minutes with one person can f**k me up beyond belief for days after. I had finally gotten stable 99% of the time and now I'm back to panic attacks, hyper awareness, hypersensitivity, and anxiety induced ragey fits every day. I can't even get up to the dog park and back without hyperventilating and blubbering like the big fat stupid baby I am.
*hug* You are NOT a baby. I know you wouldn't ever say that to someone else suffering what you're going through, and you are *no different* - no more deserving of blame for a situation out of your control than anyone else would be. I am really sorry you're going through it, though. :(

Members online

No members online now.