Christmas Card Swap? Secret Santa?

JessLough

Love My Mutt
Anybody up to either??

I can definitely take part in a card swap, not sure about secret santa as of yet, but I can definitely organize if people want it!

B

Backward_Cinderella

I'm SO down for Secret Santa!!! Got burned when I did it last time, but I'm gonna throw that to the wind and try again. :)

B

Backward_Cinderella

Yeah. I did one in I THINK 2008 and sent out a huge package but never got mine. The member had deserted the forum. But I'ma get jiggy with it this year!

JessLough

Love My Mutt
Woot! So glad there is interest :D I'll give this thread a little bit to make sure there is a little more interest, and then make an official sign up thread :D

vanillasugar

just call me Nilly
I'm in for Secret Santa this year for sure!! It's going to be a busy/expensive holiday, but I'm going to do it anyways. Sierra deserves her Secret Santa before the baby comes ;) and I always have so much fun putting together my package for these!

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Hmmm... last year the Secret Santa was a bit too costly, but I think I can do the card swap!

nikkiluvsu15

Wild At Heart
I can only do one secret santa and I already signed up for one on my lab board, but have fun everyone :D

The only request is LOTS and LOTS of pictures when you receive your gifts, lol.

Dekka

Just try me..
I would try again..

I sent a gift out, it came back.. I sent another one and it never got there. Since then I have done other SS and havent' had an issue.

Members online

No members online now.