7 pure-bred female Samoyeds Need Home -Owner Dying

MeatyTreats

Administrator
This was past on to me by my Aunt because I am in Atlanta. If anyone can help, please contact the email below.

There are 7 pure-bred female Samoyeds who need a "forever home" because their owner/breeder, Cathy Pendleton, is losing her battle with breast cancer. She can no longer care for her dogs and has been moved to Hospice after being in the hospital for a week.

The dogs are in the Atlanta , GA , area, but they will allow them to be adopted out of state. All the owner/breeder wants is for all of these girls to get good homes. My understanding is that the older animals have been spayed. Because she is a breeder, the younger dogs are not spayed; however the new family would need to have the dog spayed if she is less than seven years (The dogs range in age from 1.5 years to more senior dogs.)

All are healthy and well cared for, up to date on shots, heart worm, flea treatment, etc. The new "forever" home will need to have a fenced yard with sufficient space for an active dog. The folks who are placing the Samoyeds for the owner may do a home visit either before, after, or both to ensure that the dog and their new family are a good fit.

If you think you might be interested after reading Velvet's email, her contact info is: [email protected]

http://www.chazhound.com/images/image001.jpg

xpaeanx

If they need any help, like transport or something, count me in. If it comes down to it, I can probably foster one if need be.

This is so sad though. :( :( :(

MeatyTreats

Administrator
DOH!

I should have figured that when I got an email from my Aunt... LOL

Nothing to see hear, move along! ;)

Members online

No members online now.