My new Puppy Liberty!!

Tbecker48

Hi all. Just wanted to show you a pic of Liberty, my 9 week old Boston Terrier puppy. We picked her up on Sunday and she is such a sweetheart.

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
awwww I have never seen a Boston Terrier puppy and in all truth is'nt too fond of the breed. But she is absolutly adorable :)

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
what a sweet baby..i have heard that they are wonderful little dogs..i painted one on a rock that was the same size as an adult!!! LOts of people thought is was really the dog. I did it for a woman that loved hers very much..it was a birthday present. Love your little baby..looking forward to lots of pics!

Such a wee little baby! What a lot of people who've never lived with one don't know is that the Terriers aren't small dogs, they're compact dogs - big dogs packed into a small body, lol! :D

That expression bodes well for lots of mischief in your future, Tbecker - enjoy your Liberty!

Tbecker48

Thank you everyone for your nice compliments about my "Libby". I was looking for a breed who was fun loving, good w/children and other pets and on the smaller size due to my Chihuahua not liking bigger dogs much. That's when I came across the Boston Terrier. Have never owned the breed before but after asking my vet, he convinced me that the breed was a good choice. Renee, you are right she is into all kinds of mischief but I figure it's just like having another child in the house. We're having a lot of fun with her. My 2 older dogs don't know what to think of this little ball of energy who despite their barks, keeps coming back to play some more!! :D

Thanks again,

Tammy

Members online