I don't think this is how you "fix" a dog????

HoundedByHounds

Oh, it's *you*
My kids decided to use my son's plastic tools to repair the dog? Umm...these pictures show two things. Weirdness runs in my family...and Cleo is far, FAR too tolerant of nonsense...

HoundedByHounds

Oh, it's *you*
she stood stock still like that with a stupid grin on her face for MINUTES. Cray-zay!!
God forbid I try to stack her tho...THEN she is all over the place. Maybe if I stack her from underneath???

B

Backward_Cinderella

LOL!!!! My little brother plays mechanic on the dogs, too. They're not quite that tolerant, though. :)

Dekka

Just try me..
That is fantastic!! I love the fact that the boys want to play with the dog, and that she is great with it :D

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
she stood stock still like that with a stupid grin on her face for MINUTES. Cray-zay!!
God forbid I try to stack her tho...THEN she is all over the place. Maybe if I stack her from underneath???
or stack her with the tools.....:p Those pics. are priceless!

ACooper

ROFLMAO!! Those are great!

The one with her tongue out makes her look "loopy" from the "anesthesia" during her "surgery" LMAO............*wipes tears*

ACooper

When I was their age I played vet on my dogs! Harry was so abused back then, having to deal with me "preforming" surgery on him! Lol
Oh my! I did this to our dog too..........even wrapped him in gauze! The torture he went through just to 'hang' with us *shakes head* poor fella, ROFL

Members online

No members online now.