whats a moderator

Someone who helps keep some order on the forum, moves threads to more suitable forums, moderates disagreements that get out of hand, keeps an eye out for forum spammers, etc.

Martine

Trained by an Airedale
You've forgotten - "and never sleeps" or "performs magic" - I can't work out how else you guys work, look after dogs, partners, homes - keep an eye on all the posts, post your own messages and keep the forum running so well!!

Magic :D

Seriously, demonstrating good judgment, compassion, humor, an ability to communicate, an open mind, an even temper and a sense of responsibility are the first things that get someone suggested to be a moderator when there's a need to add mods.

bubbatd

I hope in my case being a " Grammy " ....years of knowlege of breeding, pups, teenages, lots of love, understanding and an open heart and ears to all. With the fate of our four legged friends # 1 in mind. Hey, at 72 I'm still learning !!! Teach me !

Between my job and my timezone the odds of my being a mod are slim really slim. Im looking forward to our week on the Tanana Ill miss the bruhahaha here.

Members online

No members online now.