busters Brag

mrose_s

BusterLove
yes, i am here to brag all about how good buster has been today.

i walked him this afternoon, a lot of it was off the lead and, considereing he is a little aggressive, he did VERY well.

when we got hom i got him jumping 91cm, (he is 44cm at the shoulder)
plus i taught him "touch this" when he puts his paw up on something
and he is getting the idea of roll over

im so proud of him.

plus i left a treat out in front of him, told him to leave it and left for 30 seconds or so, and he didnt touch it!!!

YAY BUZZY

darkchild16

We are Home.
Thats awesom mrose i know how ya feel im training walker to do weird stuff but the fool dog wont roll over howd you get buster to do it? snd the touch this it would be kool if walker would do that

mrose_s

BusterLove
i taught him to roll ova, by getting him to drop. than get a treat and hold it under his,chin, this doenst always make it this far so work with wwhat u have, as he rolls to get thetreat, he rolls over, speak the command, treat and praise him. lol, it took him a while to get the hang of it.

and i had taught him touch that, by teaching him to jump when i say "hup" then hold a treat a bit above the thing you want him to touch, say hup, but leave the treat at a level where he only has to put his front 2 paws on to get it. iI actually started to teach sophie that one because she isnt very active so they have to be easy for her. lol

Members online