Backyard fun

nikkiluvsu15

Wild At Heart
Harleigh got a new pool a couple weeks ago and she finally got to use it today. She loved it, of course :D

IMG_4181 by AdventuresOfACrazyLab, on Flickr

Because water + slobber is the way to go...

IMG_4199 by AdventuresOfACrazyLab, on Flickr

IMG_4207 by AdventuresOfACrazyLab, on Flickr

Obviously splashing in the pool is not complete unless a ball is present

IMG_4217 by AdventuresOfACrazyLab, on Flickr

IMG_4218 by AdventuresOfACrazyLab, on Flickr

One happy Harleigh!

Bliss by AdventuresOfACrazyLab, on Flickr

Equinox

Harleigh is just so lovely, and that pool looks awesome!! Trent would LOVE something like that - I keep meaning to go out and get one for him. But then it starts pouring buckets here and I forget what hot weather feels like :p

nikkiluvsu15

Wild At Heart
that pool is awesome? Where did you get it? She looks like she plays in her pool a lot like Hudson.
It is pretty awesome. It was expensive, but I think it's a good investment. I figure (and hope & pray...) it will last longer than the plastic pools I used to buy her every year, lol. The plug is very nifty too! Beats having to try and dump the thing over, which was always a sight when it came to me :lol-sign:

Here is the pool - I got the medium and it is the perfect size for Harleigh!

Harleigh is just so lovely, and that pool looks awesome!! Trent would LOVE something like that - I keep meaning to go out and get one for him. But then it starts pouring buckets here and I forget what hot weather feels like :p
Thanks :D And Har definitely approves of the pool! You need to get Trent one, he would love it! Like I said, it's expensive but it will get good use at this house... especially with us being in Florida and being 1.5-2 hours away from the beach:rolleyes:

Members online