Best Wet Kisses Moments

Maxine

TickliciousTickles
Just wondering what are some of your best wet kisses moments with your poms? Or is your pom a wet kisserat all? My female is a soft and loving kisses where in my male is a really wet kisser. He kisses your hands, feet (he loves feet), hair, nose, any and everywhere you can think of, he kisses. It's really cute but REALLY wet. What about your guys?

My best moment is when my male pom is kissing my husband's feet (once he has showered of coarse!) with his eyes closed. lol, lol. It's like he's me lick me heaven. His has his eyes closed licking away like it's a peanut butter popsickle of something. I tell my husband all the time, he really loves you unconditionally!:eek: LOL LOL LOL!

RD

Are you dead yet?
I don't have a Pom, but both of my boys are lickers. Ripley has a foot fetish, and if you let him he'll try to lick your nose clean off your face. Dakota licks whatever patch of bare skin is closest to him, and it's soooo hard for him to listen to my "no lick" command. (He can't control himself around strangers, they always wind up being thoroughly cleaned.) Neither of the boys have very wet mouths, they can lick and not leave slime on you at all.. Buster, my family's Labrador, could have drowned you in slobber.

Maxine

TickliciousTickles
I know what you mean about being drowned in slobber. My poms now don't leave alot of slobber but I had a male pomeranian a couple of years ago whom passed by getting hit by a car:( But he would have your face wet all over. Blessed his soul! lol But it's funny how many ways your dogs can say they love you.

Members online

No members online now.