Smells and shampoos

Semaru

Before I took the dogs I bought a bottle of flea control shampoo because I thought that'd be a priority. After the bath they really didn't smell good, in fact I really didn't like the smell of them after using the flea control shampoo. Do shampoos that emphasize flea control smell like that? Should I switch to something that emphasize fragrance instead?

And oh, I was looking for perfumes and stuff like that and found some which are meant for dogs, mainly Japanese stuff. I know Japs are crazy about cleanliness and smell-good etc but I don't know if there are any concerns about using this? Or is it ok to use human stuff? Baby powder? Suggestions appreciated!

Semaru

I don't think so, they stay indoors all the time without going out (The trainer said it's not time for them to go out yet). But they did scratch themselves before and they licked their own privates.

Muttlies3

I personally prefer to use a good smelling shampoo/conditioner and then use a flea control such a Frontline or Advantage. They still smell good with a protection against fleas. :)

milo

Labrador lover!!!!!
yer i agree i use frontline on my dogs and cats and if they need a bath i use a nice smelling shampoo lol or my friend uses stronghold its a spot on dogs and cats and its gr8 that stuff!

Members online

No members online now.