The Crazy Ladies

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
NRA and I took Ruby, Allie and Kaylee to the dog park this morning. They had a blast, I don't think Kaylee has ever gotten to play with other dogs offleash... she was in heaven!

GAK! Editing because the photos ended up HUGE!

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
Okay, here we go - these are a bit more forum-friendly, size wise. Hopefully.

ARRRRG! third try's a charm right?

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
GRRR my internet is popping in and out... still trying to get the little boogers uploaded!

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
Okay, for some reason SOME of them are uploading at the correct size, but others are uploading too big or too small. I think we're all going to have to live with it.

*more*

Inga

Great pictures Sizzle. I think they were worth all the effort to get posted. I love the one of Kaylee running full tilt. She looks like a Greyhound almost. I also love seeing how their ears move when they are running. lol
It looks like they had a blast.

Izzy's Valkyrie

Very Food Agressive
I was about to comment on the flying slobber myself :rofl1: I hope you had a towel handy to clean her off :D I like how her ears had no choice but to fly back in the wind with Kaylee's super zoomies! I love the ones of them all jumping over the fallen tree the bast though :)

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I was wondering ig that was slobber.:) I love action shots...and playing dogs make the very best of all. Wonderful you captured them well.

Members online

No members online now.