Pictures!!! Assorted Breeds doing Agility&JRT racing

LauraLeigh

Jammer I will quote myself.... LOL Thats actually a pretty common question from people and a very good one!!!

Its because when they race they chase a "lure" and to protect them if they decide to duke it out over the "prize" they have to be muzzled, also JRT's have same sex aggresion issues so when running a group who don't know each other they can decide to fight ( Though if your dog fights even with the muzzle they can be removed from the race )

LauraLeigh

Not quite with the theme but I thought Dekka and any other JRT fans may get a kick out of my `Cover Gal` this was a few years back... LOL

RD

Are you dead yet?
LOVE the pictures, and that sequence with the Dal is hilarious... LMAO

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
I love the pics!
The Dal is stunning. I have always had a soft spot for Dals but Lord they are expensive and hard as hell to find... I've only met 1 Dal and thats cause my dad use to date a lady who had a female Dal named Billy and that is and probably the most well-behaved dog I've EVER met. That dog went through high school and college with her. (The lady is an opera singer, gorgeous woman, FYI). Billy will always be one of my favorite dogs in this lifetime.

Those JRTs are beautiful. Thanks Dekka for getting me more interested in JRTs, lol.

anna84

Your a great photographer, I love seeing pictures of all the events and different breeds. You should post these more often =)

LauraLeigh

Thanks everyone, I will post more when I can, it is fun to share... LOL I had a run at work where I was near the computer and could visit through the day, today however I am working in the sticks, grrrrrrrr I can see this site could be kind of addictive but alot of fun on those boring winter days in the office!! (Just don't tell my Boss.. LOL)

Dekka

Just try me..
He nice cover girl :D. And yes this site is very addicting (do you see how many posts I have :yikes: Mark gives me a hard time about it.

adojrts

Dekka, the 'cover girl', is Mindy, your Scandal's Grandmother. She is Sprouts dam. Mindy is a jrt that I have always had a huge amount of respect and love for, she is an amazing dog.

mjb

the first picture in your 3rd post.....those pups look SO happy, especially the white one!! Love it!

I also like your 2nd picture, I can see.

Members online

No members online now.