what people look like

Me.

I'm the one on the left. ;) Looking a lot more wholesome than I'd like to, as always. *sigh* And the big, baggy sweater in the dead of winter doesn't help any! It's COLD here! (I'm just a bitter lizard.)

And YOU'RE the babe, Indiana Buttgumbo! Wowza! :D :D

And just for the record, if the man won't marry you in a kilt, he ain't worth marrying!! :) My BF's Irish, but he's wearing my family's Scottish tartan to our wedding. (No Irish kilts allowed. Would offend my many theiving, conniving, cow-stealing ancestors!)

Ok...I'm gonna be brave!! Here's me sat at the computer ....just took this pic a couple of mins ago, so haven't had time to airbrush all my wrinkles out :eek:

Dusk

Me

I just got a puppy!! yes!!! My hair is a bit longer now and I spiked it. I look like an idiot in this pic. but here it is anyways...

Attachments

Saje

Island dweller
everyone is gorgeous. :)

CT your horse picture looks so different than the one with the dog. Were you in disguise so the dogs wouldn't get jealous. :) You look great though. In both

The one where I'm holding the dog is about 3 years old, the horse one is from about January 2004. Do you really think they look so different? My hair's a lot longer in the horse one.

Saje

Island dweller
I DO think they look different. :) That horse looks skinny. I think it's the angle. I have a funny picture of two horses standing so it looks like one horses head is attached to the others body. It's quite funny

It must be the angle! Buster's my mom's baby, and he's probably 150 pounds overweight! Riding him hurts my knees so bad; it's like sitting on a huge apple! We all call him Fat Boy. He's spoiled rotten. I'm sure he was just searching my pockets for treats in that picture!

Members online

No members online now.