Not Penny

yv0nne

Vizsla mom
Yesterday, Penn turned 1! Congratulations, beautiful red dog <3 You're the best. She spent the day getting spoiled at the pet store, eating WAY too many treats, getting a special supper& then romping around a baseball field+ a beach. Her& Briar share a birthday so we did a big celebration with the two best dogs on the island! They had a blast :) I didn't take even one single photo ..so instead, let's focus on the animals I took some photos of this evening at the dog park. We don't go there often but since my boyfriend had the day off, we decided Penn needed to be exhausted so we could watch movies& eat snacks in peace ;)

Little Molly ..it was her first time there!

And it was only puppy Dakota's second time there!

Sally, however, is a regular! Such a pretty girl. She's 95lbs at 7 months old. Yeah ..so glad I have a fully grown 45lb Vizlsa LOL!

Marshall is a regular as well. How handsome is this Chow baby?!

Morley is a fellow agility pup ..he is a senior now though so mostly retired. Handsome boy.

How Bella spends every minute at the park ..upside down, waiting for belly rubs!

I lied a little bit! I have this one hilarious photo of Penny shaking the water off her. Ah.. happy belated birthday, babydog :)

Zhucca

Lab Love
What a group of pretty dogs! I especially love Molly, she's adorable and looks so small!

Penny is of course very cute as well. You don't post enough pictures, I thought that Penny was still a 6 month old ish pup!

Barb04

Super Moderator
Happy belated Birthday! I'm so glad you got to enjoy it with all your friends!

Members online