The Good News thread

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
Unproductive day beginsssss..... now!

Spent the morning with the dog, went to the gas station and bought some beverages lol and now I'm going to veg out and watch a movie and do some reading. Might be slightly more productive tonight, and wrap presents and make my gingerbread house.... but eh maybe not lol.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
My new job is awesome. It's slow so we're all quietly poking around getting some projects done as well as chatting, looking at Facebook, la la la... and NOBODY is freaking out at anybody else because we're not just inventing something to do for no other reason than it's slow today. Stuff is done so we're chillin' and waiting for the phone to ring or orders to come in... no big deal...

I love my job. Best. week. ever.

ETA: I JUST TYPED "I LOVE MY JOB." Do you realize how long it's been since I typed that???? YEARS.

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
Had an incredible night last night!

Went out to dinner with my sister and my best friend, and our friends mom gave us TAYLOR SWIFT TICKETS as an early Christmas present! (The concert is next sept). And then we went to Starbucks and went driving around looking at Christmas lights! It was such a fun night.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
I love when I decide to check my Paypal account and see how much I let build up in there.. I'm always pleasantly surprised. I may not make much off my Etsy store but it slowly but surely does build up.

I've decided with my raise and everything, I'm taking Silvia Trkman's foundations class in the spring. I'm super excited. I wish it were spring right now!

Grab

Clive's birthday is in a week:yikes:

A friend drew a design for his birthday shirt (I didn't want the standard "Happy Birthday to Me!" shirt if I could help it) It's extra adorable :)

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
AWESOME design!

I am just overall in a great mood today. Talked to an friend a minute ago and I'm about to go uptown with daddy, just some father-daughter time for a couple of hours.
So, all smiles this way :)

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
I dunno..life is just good I guess? lol
Things haven't been particularly JOYOUS.
but things are just at a steady..good right now with things ahead looking better

With puppy on the way, and the AWESOME literature/creative writing classes I'm taking next semester, and a job I really love.. things are just..happy :)

Plus Christmas coming up has me all warm and fuzzy. To be honest.. I'm almost looking forward to spending Christmas in Boston instead of with my family. Things are nuts and super happy with them but I think I just need some..quiet. and puppy bonding time lol

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
Hesitantly putting this in the good news thread... because I still don't know how I feel about it.

I was offered, and accepted, a full time vet tech job...

Kind of got to this point where I decided I just need to suck it up lol and use my degree whether I want to or not. Because Lord knows I am never going to be able to get another one. Time to grow up I guess?

And now I am impatiently waiting for the snow to hit tonight. :popcorn:

joce

Had chineese at my moms tonight and watched the new batman movie. Loved it! Got tons of shopping done! And fin feather fur tomorrow!

AdrianneIsabel

Glutton for Crazy
Kind of got to this point where I decided I just need to suck it up lol and use my degree whether I want to or not. Because Lord knows I am never going to be able to get another one. Time to grow up I guess?
LOL Congrats on the job! I think about my degree this way a lot... then I go back to dogs... :p

Grab

Not really good news, but quaint nonetheless, lol. Watching Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog with the child....that's not inappropriate is it... He likes singing :p

Members online

No members online now.