what is catnip???

Richie12345

It's a plant that cat's go crazy after, you've never heard of it? It's drugs to them, lol

If I'm not mistaken, catnip is an herb. What it's used for is....getting cats stoned? :D Seriously, they do act like they are after they've eaten it. It also helps aid their digestive system.

Pam

luvmydogs

Richie1234 said:
It's a plant that cat's go crazy after, you've never heard of it? It's drugs to them, lol
lol yea i did, but i didnt know if they eat it or play with it....lol and if it makes them hyper, or high :D oh and WHY do people give it to their cats? u can buy cat-weed at walmart.hmmm...lol

I've heard catnip is actually good for your cat's digestive system. And it's fun to watch them stoned! Lol...

I actually smoked some in high school (sorry Grammy!) to see what it was like. I just got a major headache :rolleyes:

Richie12345

EliNHunter said:
Yeah, well, you wouldn't believe how many "smart" things we did in high school in the '70's :rolleyes:
oh, really? You wouldn't believe how many "smart" things WE did and will do in the middle school of the '00's, lol

nedim

EliNHunter said:
I've heard catnip is actually good for your cat's digestive system. And it's fun to watch them stoned! Lol...

I actually smoked some in high school (sorry Grammy!) to see what it was like. I just got a major headache :rolleyes:

Better stop before the little bulb in my head flickers on.lol

nedim

Richie1234 said:
wow, you already know what will happend yet you are still considering it, lol
Its ironic, I was thinking about that earlier today.lol

Sheba

I W A L R
I read sopmewhere, that if a cat gets even a little bit in their stomach, they flip out folling in it...it is like they want to be covered in a lifetime supply of it!

Members online