Sounds like a kennel!

Mach1girl

And I know it prolly is next best thing to a kennel, but when I pull in the driveway,OMG!!!You'd literally think you were pulling up to the HS! Every freakin dog in my house starts barking, and screaming, and whining, it is horrible. I can hear them out by the mailbox, and that aint close.
When I open the front door, all is silent........................but when my truck door shuts, all he77 breaks loose.

I have never heard anything like it, I dont even think it is as loud as a kennel, for real.

I cannot figure how to break them of this. None of the dogs did it until the pups came, now Dixie starts it and they all follow, but all are bright enough to stop like they werent doing anything when the front door swings open!

I have even came in and ignored them, walking right past as punishment, but noooooo, they dont know why I am ignoring them, as they dont think I caught them.

Any way to break them???Or just move???Lol!

bubbatd

I had Hunter and my new step-dog ( Brizben ) her over the weekend... when EliN and John picked them up last night , the minute their car pulled into the driveway they and Chip sure sounded like a kennel !!! Mostly Hunter !! He doesn't only bark...yawls and screams !!!

Last edited:

jess2416

Who woulda thought
I wish Chloe would bark if someone pulled in the driveway

Last edited:

Mach1girl

I know what you mean Grammy~Chocy sounds human.I swear he does, he will make this sound like a human whistleing, and a human screaming, it is GOD aweful at times. And when I look around the corner at him, he looks over at Cato, like "it was him!"

Roscoe used to do that too, I think he taught Chocy.

I dunno, I think they are half human at times!!Lol.

Members online

No members online now.