Is there any interest here...

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
Ha, Jess has already asked about ferrets. I've told her I'll give it a go as well. :D

I'm getting my paypal set up so that I can take payments on there. Should be in the next couple of days and that will be good, so more than likely set up by the time anyone's order is ready to go out.

GipsyQueen

Those are great!! I'd totally buy one - unfortunatly I'm saving up a doggy fund :( (actually thats more of a :D :D :D :D :D, not a :( - only moneywise. ;) ) But When I actually have spending money, I'd totally come back to you for one of Gipsy!

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
Hey guys! Just letting you know I've got PayPal set up now, so I can take payments from that as well as check or money order! Also have a few dogs in the works that will be available for purchase when they're completed. If anyone is interested in a particular breed, not actually a specific dog I'll give chazzers a discount on those. :D

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
Anddd, I just had to share this little dude! I'm in love with him! :D I may be making more, because I MAY have to keep him. :D

Probably would have helped to actually paste the link :p

Anddd, the first "set" I've made. Will eventually be probably a tri or bi color Border Collie. Might try Sheltie, and black faced sheep. :D

Last edited:

maxfox426

My dog tickles my soul
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*muppet flails*

Mine arrived today! People, as cute as these are in photos, they are seriously cuter in person. For serious!

<3

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
CD those are simply adorable. I LOVE the sheep & BC set.
When I get some money, I definitely want one of Peanut.

Keep up the awesome job! I was not blessed with the artsy crafty ability so anyone that can do stuff like that gets a thumb's up in my book lol

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
Thanks guys! all of these will be up on Etsy as soon as I get some time to sit down for more than ten minutes :p

Members online

No members online now.