Some new Peshamba photos :)

Teal

...ice road...
Some new pictures of my Magyar Agar bitch! She's 16 months old now

Noooot so graceful... LOL

I'd just like to add that my four and a half year old son took the above pictures :) It was his first time using my DSLR, and he had a BLAST!

Some from the park...

-More...-

<3! Sighthounds are my *not so secret* Love she is beautiful! Even if not graceful ;). And Your son ay have a future in photography.

Beautiful dog <3 Although I swear by my GSDs I will always have a secret love for those Sighthounds! And I love the "not so graceful" picture. ;)

Teal

...ice road...
Really muscular :) looks like she LOVES that toy!

She loves anything I throw at her face! lol But this rope used to be on the flirt pole, so she has a soft spot for it.

:) thanks!

She is georgeous! Love the color of her eyes!

Also your 4 year old takes better pictures than me!

Thanks :) She does have striking eyes! She's got a very intense gaze if you have something she wants lol

He LOVES taking pictures... The first one he ever took, he was taking a picture of me while I was taking a picture of him. He's been hooked ever since!

<3! Sighthounds are my *not so secret* Love she is beautiful! Even if not graceful ;). And Your son ay have a future in photography.

Thanks :) I'm hoping she'll develop some grace as she matures.. for her own safety LOL

I can't wait to see if he sticks with photography! I'll encourage him, of course.. but I hope he wants to, because right now he LOVES it and he's pretty good!

Beautiful dog <3 Although I swear by my GSDs I will always have a secret love for those Sighthounds! And I love the "not so graceful" picture. ;)

Thanks! :) I don't know how I ever lived without sighthounds before... I know I'll never be without one now though!

CrystalGSD, once you get one you are hooked for life! They are so easy to own.. I mean to be owned by!

Definitely owned by :rofl1:

LOVE her collar and wowzer! Muscles! :)

Thanks! When I first put the collar on her... I HATED it hahaha but I really have grown to like it!

Teal

...ice road...
Thanks guys :)

momto8 - She is SO keen on the lure. She screams and drags me across the field. Her sire does Weightpull, and I do believe she'll follow in his footsteps LOL I can't wait to see what she does on live game!

Wow, what a GAWJUS grey girl! :) She looks so silly and playful. Did you raise her? I've heard they're a pain as puppies.

Thanks! :)

I've only had her since April. She was placed briefly as a puppy, but was returned for being too much to handle. She spent some time back at her breeder's, and at another Magyar owner's before coming to me. She's definitely a "project"... but she's great!

Members online

No members online now.