Protocol for Relaxation

Catsi

Hi guys,

I really splurged the other day and purchased Click to Calm and Control Unleashed. I am very excited.

I was looking through CU and the Protocol for Relaxation jumped out at me. I googled and got the full information. I feel that this could be something to help us both out. I also think that it will give us another goal to work towards whilst I get my head around a lot of the info in Click to Calm and CU. (I am the type of person who needs to know the ins and outs and have plans to implement an exercise lol.)

And I found some audio files that I can use to direct me throughout the protocol, so I don't have to either use my non-existant short term memory, or spend half the time suffling papers. Bonus.

Has anyone had any experience with this?

So I will be starting this today, we will see how we go. :D

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
Awesome -- good luck! I did a lot of the elements of Protocol for Relaxation (same as Catsi's Overall link) with my boy...he had some serious self-control, threshold, frustration-tolerance issues...it really really helped him.

And good luck with the others as well...I adore CU :)

elegy

overdogged
i've worked through some of it, but got bored. i really should go back and work through more with steve. it would probably help with his reactivity issues and his inability to relax when there's anything at all going on.

Members online

No members online now.