paranoid.

Richie12345

I took Coop to our local board shop. Well, people liked him and everything, and then a couple skater kids walked in the store. The whole time I was a little scared that one of them would kick Cooper. Turns out that they loved him, and that was great. But I couldn't help getting a little paranoid. Has anyone else gotten a little paranoid at times like I did?

neko12_48767

I love my dog Neko
I get paranoid 24/7 when my neko is not by my side, when he in my room and I go to school or work I get paranoid what my step dad will do. so no you are not the only one.

nedim

I never get paranoid because I have a good feeling noone would ever approach Peanut while she is with me. But, I guess its good that you're thinking about those kind of things.

AnimalsAreforMe

Saint Bernard Mix Slave
I never really got Paranoid with Pashka alot of people were afraid of her (she was supposedly a wolf in their eyes lol). Who knows with my future dog though.

BigDog2191

Big German Shepherd
Not really worried about it. Everybody know is scared of Rocky. And it they aren't, they become scared after he gives those vicious barks.

Something I'm working with though.

keyodie

Keyozilla
I'm paranoid sometimes. lol remember when I did that geography project with the compass rose? :D I did pics of Charlie in it, and then I got paranoid that someone might come and kidnap him or something... :rolleyes:

femke

My stepson spends most of our walks with penny thinking of how he's going to fight someone off that will steal her and worrying about this scenario. I myself am never too worried. i guess I feel that as long as she's close to me people won't get stupid to hurt her. I dont feel comfortable leaving her somewhere by herself tho. I'm worried about someone taking her. So there's always two of us going to the store if she's with us, one can go in and the other can wait with Penny.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
I'm not all that worried about Sawyer, he's too attatched to me to go willingly with anyone else and too cute to invite violence, but I'm starting to get paranoid about Aubrey. She's got a big bark for a little girl and has already disconcerted more than one person, plus she plays a bit too rough for most dogs. I'm worried I'm going to start getting comments like Love4Pits does...

Sometimes I am a little wary of people....I'm really careful in public with my dogs....but I think most people are at least a little afraid of large dogs. And if they ever tried to do anything to them they'd have to deal with a dog and a girl with a bad temper.

Barb04

Super Moderator
When you love your pets as much as we all do, it's a natural thing to want to protect them from any harm.

AnimalsAreforMe

Saint Bernard Mix Slave
Starting over with Pixie :)

No I don't worry when im out with Pixie she is so big and comes of as a male dog I have actually had people cross the street already (not that she would hurt anybody) because they saw Pixie lol. Did I mention she's far from a Pixie in size? lol

Members online

No members online now.