Leaving the forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saje

Island dweller
BullyLover said:
You missed my point....yeah maybe there are whiners, and people have taken it to heart...they posted their feelings.....and then you come behind and post your junk post....it does nothing to move the conversation forward....And IMO is a pointless, worthless post that does nothing but belittle people. But if that's how you want to be known here then.....
Oh knock it off. There are plenty of posts on this thread, and mosts threads that don't move the conversation forward. Why are you picking on hers? You have made plenty of them. I have. We all have. They are opinions. Sometimes random thoughts. It's part of being a community.

Saje

Island dweller
I think this has gone on long enough. Love him or hate him he's gone and I doubt he'll be back because when he said he was going to do something he did it. This wasn't an attention seeking move. He was just letting us know and I appreciate that. I think he was a quality member who could be rough but was also funny and thought provoking. I will miss him and I know many other members will too. I'm sorry things got so out of hand that he felt he had to leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.