New Canine Caviar Formulas/Website

Canine Caviar just released their new formulas, as well as a new website!

www.caninecaviar.com

They came out with four new ALS grain-free formulas, a new grain-free puppy food, and a new large breed puppy food.

There are four new cat formulas as well, all grain-free.

JacksonsMom

Ohhh awesome! Looks like I have another option to look into! Thanks!

Some of the formulas are super high in calories!

MandyPug

Sport Model Pug
Can they say that their diets reduce the risk of cancer?

I've never seen their stuff up here. Their Beaver foods kind of freaks me out though lol.

Saeleofu

I dunno. They seem kind of cocky.

Q. My dog's eyes are red and constantly are running with fluid.
A. We would like to tell you that our food is the best on the market and that your dog's problems will disappear if you begin using Canine Caviar. It is very unlikely that the protein source (lamb or chicken) is the actual culprit in causing your dog's symptoms, it is possible. It is more likely that another of the many ingredients are causing the problems. Considering Canine Caviar's ingredients, pearl millet is the least allergenic grain available and we use none of the various other fillers, grains, or preservatives that many pet-food companies use. We would suggest you try using our Lamb and pearl millet food for at least 30 days. The problems will not be gone by then, but you should see improvement and said improvements will continue making your dog healthier and happier and weeks go by. If your dog's symptoms do not begin easing after a month, you might try moving into a totally grain-free diet such as Canine Caviar's Venison & Split Pea.
Really, you're sure ALL my dog's problems will disappear? Logan had watery, red eyes from pollen allergies (follicular conjunctivitis). He's on Nature's Variety Instinct at the moment. It has NOTHING to do with the food.

I also don't understand how a 50 pound dog can survive on 1/3 pound of ground beaver a day? Maybe I'm missing something.

Can they say that their diets reduce the risk of cancer?
I'm not sure - that part always bugged me a bit. There are many, many things that are linked to causing cancer, so I don't see how they can say that.

I normally recommend this food to people that have dogs with sensitive digestive systems, since it's limited in ingredients and has a really high digestibility rate.

JacksonsMom

Ohhh awesome! Looks like I have another option to look into! Thanks!

Some of the formulas are super high in calories!
I meant to add - I meant this as a bad thing, lol. I don't like super high calorie foods, because, well, Jackson likes to eat. I'm not going to give him a measly amount of food to survive on. The 599 calories seems a bit much for the food and it's ingredients?

MicksMom

...I also don't understand how a 50 pound dog can survive on 1/3 pound of ground beaver a day? Maybe I'm missing something.
Could it be because of how high in fat beaver is? I'm glad to see they're bringing back their fish sticks. Caleb loved them.

Members online

No members online now.