The Good News thread

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
We went to a massive antiques fair and bought a lovely painting for £40, and there must have been 4 people who stopped us to ask about it and admire it... And countless people staring at it! Think we have a bargain!

We also bought a reclining chair and footstool and only just realised it isn't leather, and don't like it for where we bought it lol. Oh well, can't win em all!

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
We got new living room furniture and I'm SO excited! We've had the same couch for like 9 years and it's so beat up, and when we moved to this house the movers ripped the leather in two spots so for two years they have been getting progressively worse and we've had to cover the couch with blankets because its embarrassing! So I am VERY happy to have new furniture. We got a couch, love seat, chair, coffee table, and side tables. They're going to be delivered Wednesday and it can't come soon enough!! Just need to go find an area rug and it's gonna be so CUTE! :)

I FIXED MY COMPUTER WITH A LITTLE HELP FROM GOOGLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know, this probably seems dumb, but I'm so computer challenged it should be illegal for me to come near one. I'm pretty stoked about it. LOL!

Locke

Moved in to our new/first house today. Much to do still, but we're making progress. I love our new house!

DJEtzel

I'm so happy...

We had a great day... Sir is officially a dock jumper! :) and Frag did awesome at the dog walk with a thousand or so people and got a lot of compliments and cookies. My boss (professional trainer) couldn't get over how much he's grown up, so we did a small obedience demo to help with some leash walking/reactive work going on. Twas fun. And we found out yesterday on our hike that Frag is no longer gun shy... So he really has grown up!!

HayleyMarie

Like a bat outa' hell
Tyler myself and a few friends tools the boat out for the first time this spring. I got my base tan on. And the sun was so hot, we just layed down on the bow of the boat and just soaked up the rays. An right now we are at a BBQ.

Tomorrow it's suppose to be even nicer, so we are going to the lake again and then to the iron man movie in the evening. It's so far a great weekend.

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
It's my birthday today and I got so many birthday wishes and phone calls. So often I've felt sooooo alone and separated from my family and friends, but the more I try to reach out, I'm realizing I'm not nearly as alone as I've been feeling, and that some people really do care.
<3

MandyPug

Sport Model Pug
My dog is fecking perfect.

And it's a beautiful day and she was bloody amazing when we went out to the field to work on some stuff.

I love her so much. <3

I should be cleaning... But I'm enjoying cuddling with Winnie while we watch My Little Pony. This is such a once in a blue moon thing.I just can't convince myself to move her. :)

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
Cleaned and rearranged the living room. Feels so nice and roomy now ^_^

Went and played disc at the park and Talon did great! ^_^ Art got to run around like a maniac until he couldn't anymore. Been a good day :)

Members online

No members online now.