Hiccups

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Mia has the hiccups right now and it is cracking me up. I don't think I've ever heard a dog get the hiccups before.

:rofl1:

*pointless thread*

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
lol It is funny isn't it? :D

Talon use to get the hiccups every time he ate. I think it's because he ate so fast, but luckily he grew out of it.

maxfox426

My dog tickles my soul
Morgan had the hiccups all the time as a puppy. It was hilarious. He still does occasionally but not with the same force that he had when he was little.

It's also very funny to see a cat with hiccups. It has happened maybe twice, but it is beyond amusing. With every "hic", the cat looks SO ANNOYED. :p

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
MacNut would get hiccups as a puppy too lol...It was so funny since every time she would hiccup all of us (hubby, the three adult dogs, me, and Cookie herself) would start and stare lol. She grew out of them in a month or so...funny while they lasted though lol

Squash got the hiccups constantly when he was a wee puppy. He still gets them every once in awhile at bedtime, I'll be drifting off to sleep and be like "wtf is THAT? Oh, Squash has the hiccups again." :p

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
Juno got them all the time as a puppy.

It actually would always make me feel bad for her because I know how much hiccups SUCK lol.

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
Dog hiccups are the best.

Mine still get them occasionally. Fred was a big hiccuper and still gets them more often than Bodhi.

Dog burps also make me lol

SarahHound

Katy got hiccups loads when she was a puppy, it was hilarious. We'd just sit and laugh at her and she'd be wondering what we thought was funny :rofl1: Sadly, she grew out of it!

One of the cats gets them quite a lot though, but he's not as entertaining and puppy Katy was.

Taqroy

Murphy gets them at random. I find it highly entertaining (mostly because I also get the hiccups at random).

Members online

No members online now.