Looking for a nice doberman picture..

Katja

Hi!

I am looking for a nice doberman head shot picture, good quality (has to be big!).

I am working on my pet art gallery and adding different breeds and techniques of drawing, painting so my future customers can see what I am capable of drawing, painting before they order.

I would like to draw a nice doberman in graphite pencil or coloured pencils..

Drawing wouldn´t be sold (exept if owner of photo or dog would want it really bad) just added to my collection (probably will be shown in smaller gallery or end up on my wall).

Bye, Katja

katt

www.PhotoKat.net
I'm confused... You want someone else's photo of a dog to use as a demonstration of what you can do?

I wish I hadn't broke my camera on halloween night! But Joce provided great links for some awesome shots :) Can't wait to see the finished product... As soon as Chi matures I plan on commissioning a painting :)

Katja

Hi!

Thank you all, I posted on doberman talk.. we will see if anyone responds..

Whitedobelover if you took pictures already you can send them to my email and we will see what you took.. I will collect couple pictures and than pick one and make it a drawing.

Bye, Katja

doberkim

Naturally Natural
i have some like these:

as well as many others, these are the three quickest i can access online :)

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
Wow, just looked at your website - your pictures are amazing :) Great talent!

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
Not my pictures - not sure if you would have to ask for permission... right click and look at properties for website addy!

Katja

Hi!

Thank you guys for dobermantalk.com link.. Got couple nice pictures.. and found out that dobermans are addictive.. now it seams I will do 3 dobermans (not comissioned but because i like them)..

I will post picture in Art section of forum since it is best place for it there..

Bye, Katja

Members online

No members online now.