Denali

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Aka, the tallest vertical face in the world. Though Everest is higher because it starts at a higher elevation, McKinley/Denali is a further climb. It was probably one of the most spectacular sights I have seen in my life. It was AWESOME.

Forgive me, I was shooting out of a Cessna. We took the easy way up, lol!

Denali from the ground. There's only something like a 30% chance it's visible daily. This was the best we could ever see it.

Oh and here's me at take off:

And our plane:

I'm still going through Alaska pics. I'll have more later, I'm sure.

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
Beautiful pictures! I love the shot of the antlers in the foreground!

I really want to visit Alaska some day... it's one of those places that I really really want to travel to! :D

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
excellent photos! And I agree with Zoom about the shot with the antlers in the fore-ground.

I'm really thinking I need to go on another road trip soon after seeing your threads! :)
I really want to visit Alaska some day... it's one of those places that I really really want to travel to!
We already have plans to go back next year! :yikes: My grandmother wants to do a small family reunion type thing in Alaska. I'm not complaining! Mountain trips are my favorites, you just can't beat them. I'll have to edit the other scenery pics too. We got some nice ones while we hiked and drove around Alaska.

I do really want to go to Glacier sometime too.

Members online

No members online now.