Help..Weird Poop :(

tomatoboi

hii guys.. I have a 8month old female Shihtzu.. lately for the past 3 days, her poop has been weird.. its kinda Orange and gooey looking.. i dont know why. ;( One of the reasons me and my gf think this is happening is cuz we changed her food.. but yeah i need help :confused:

Maxy24

Are they like ORANGE orange or like light brown/diarrhea orange? If it's just the color of loose stools then it could be the food change. How long ago did you start to feed the new food and what kind of food is it? If it's like really orange then there is something wrong, my dog ate crayons when he was a pup so his poop turned colors...

tomatoboi

Well its like.. Orangey Brown .. more on the brown side tho.. We fed her Pedigree and her poop was fine.. then my gf bought some Chicken flavored Organic dog food , now for the past 2-3 days, My pup EATS.. but not as much as before. and her poop is all weird. sigh

tomatoboi

she did it all at once.. but she said she has done it before, and it was fine. =\ just yesterday she started mixing up the food.. but still same results

fillyone

But please, call me Barb
If it were my dog I'd probably run in for a check with the vet including a fecal and a Giardia Antigen. Dante had funky yellow/orange stools when he had Giardia.

tomatoboi

ok i just checked her poop again.. its NORMAL color now. like dark brownish.. but its not solid.. its just like a big plop. :confused:

Members online

No members online now.